Monday, April 11, 2005

I finally did it!

I finally worked out how to get this blog up and running. It's only taken me a few months!

I suppose an introduction would be a good place to start. I am 51 years old and live in the most beautiful city in the world - Hobart, Tasmania. I have a wonderful and very patient partner, Mark, two adult daughters, two adult step daughters and 4 adorable grand children.

I've been play golf for 10 years - my game never really improves but I enjoy the challenge! I haven't played for about 9 months because I have an injured shoulder but next weekend I'm going to try to play - that could be very frustrating but the walk around the course will be worth it! I play at the Tasmania Golf Club.

My real passion is quilting! I'm only a beginner but I'm totally hooked! So far I have made over 20 quilts varying in size from Artist Trading Cards up to a 2.4 meter circular "kaleidoscope" quilt called A Snowflakes Chance in Hell. There are 3000 beads in the centre of the quilt - it really does sparkle in the right light.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...