Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Re-think!

As you can see the photo below is not "The Monet"! Unfortunately that has been consigned to a small draw! It looked good to start with but as I worked on it - well - It sort of lost the plot. Or was that me? Anyway I've put it away for a while and started something else - hence the photo below. I got hold of a copy of Caryl Bryer Fallert's Spectrum of Quilts - WOOOW what a talented lady! I have fallen in love with her High Tech Tucks. This is my version, as a work in progress. I think I know where I'm going to go next with it but I wont really know till I get the coloured border attached!

Just after I started this I got a commission! Scary! I've been asked to make a quilt to cover a grand piano! That is still an idea, running around in my head. Not going to say anything about that until I start it - that will have to be soon because it has to be finished by August!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...