Friday, August 14, 2009

More Fairies and Dragons, Plum Blossum and a Flaunt!




All my little fairies,dragons and unicorns on the bench.















They were in the fruit bowl!
















Watching my every move.

























He is a very handsome animal.

















This is my July journal in progress. I drew the branches with my watercolour pencils and fabric medium. I then thread painted over that. Finally I hand painted the petals with fabric paint!

I'm trying to decided whether I add a little bird or not. The theme is Flora.




6 comments:

Kate Quilts said...

Gorgeous, Sally. I wish I could find things like that in my fruitbowl. LOL

Teresa said...

Yes I believe in fairies.......but the DRAGONS have style.

Poud of you Sal. The picture in the paper("The Mercury - Hobart") looks good too!!!!!

Cheers, Little Sis!

Dorothy B said...

I love your fairies. Looking forward to seeing what you do with those pretty blossoms

Unknown said...

Thank you Dorothy. They are cute, aren't they.

The blossoms are now a journal quilt!

cinzia said...

Don't they look good. What do you use to make them so firm?
Also impressed with the painting for your journal quilt. You are indeed a quilter of many talents.

Rosemary said...

Wonderful little creatures. Where did you find them? My granddaughters love fairies and dragons I'd like to make some for them too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...