Tuesday, March 23, 2010

More on Zentangles

Sheila has asked What zentangles are and what they are made of.

Here goes:

All a zentangle is, is a doodle!  I do mine with a Staedtler triplus fineliner.  They have a 0.3mm tip, so they give a very fine clear line.  All my zentangles, so far I have done on A3 photocopy paper.  I've just started one in an A3 sketch book.

I start with a simple shape like a circle or rough square and then section that off with flowing lines.  Then I fill the created smaller shapes with doodles.  I just relax and go with the flow.






This is a zentangle as a WIP.

I hope this helps Sheila!

Hugz

2 comments:

Robbie said...

Pretty cool zentangle, Sally! I'd love to bead this one!!!

avlea2 said...

Unique lines - better than most doodles out there.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...