Sunday, July 04, 2010

Fun Run




This morning Sweet pea (DH) and I went to Roche's Beach for a Fun Run Walk.  We did the short walk (5km).  The sun was shining there was a very little breeze coming off the water and the company was good.




We walked north, up the coast for 2 1/2 kms and then turned around and walked back. The scenery was breath taking!  













I had my camera in my pocket but, as we were walking straight in the sun I decided I would take photos on the way back. 















It took me 1 hour and 5 mins to finish the walk, but I did take 96 photos as well.






I took lots of texture photos as well.  This is the seed head of a native grass but I no idea what its name is!  I'll post more of those photos later (lots of dead and rotting trees)



Hugz

1 comment:

Penny said...

Walks like this make the week or at least I think so, lovely photos.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...