Sunday, May 13, 2012

SAQA Blog Hop - The fun continues!

Oh my goodness! Where have the last 4 days gone? I've missed a step in the SAQA Oceania Blog Hop (Road Trip) and I've almost missed the whole weekend. That is what happens when you have your nose down and you tail up and you are concentrating so hard on a task that you loose all track of time! More about the task in another post. Happy Mother's Day to all those Mothers out there. I hope you all get spoiled rotten today.

The SAQA Oceania Blog Hop

On Friday  Averil Stuart-Head shared her studio with us.  It is just beautiful - the stuff that dreams are made of, right in the middle of Italy!

Today it is Beth Miller's turn to show us where she works  and I can understand now why she makes such great stuff.  He studio expose is being hosted on Brenda Gael Smith's blog.  After your tour visit Beth’s website to see her work.

On Tuesday it is my turn to show where I work.



This is the studio guard hard at work, guarding the stairs to my studio!

 More on Tuesday!


Hugz



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...