Saturday, June 20, 2009

Interlaken June - brr - cold but beautiful

I'm just playing with camera and the software - so much fun. But I really have to work out how to get rid of te date stamps all over the pictures. If anyone out there can help me I would love to hear from you.




This is a panorama of the boat ramp at Lake Sorell. The day before I couldn't even see the water! just so pretty - and so cold!






This view is from the front of the shack - we were in our caravan - just awesome! I'l post a picture of the shack and the van - very cosy!







Here is our van parked at the front door of the shack. The shack doesn't look that big in this view but it is a 5 bedroom house! There were 12 of us staying for the long weekend - so good - so much fun! The weather for the first 2 days was foul! Rain and fog! And so so cold!











This is one very big tree! Dougie challenged me to take a photo of it - well here it it is - worked and I'm proud of it! I was standing 30 feet from the base of the tree so I think the panorama came out really well.


Shame about the date stamps


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...