Saturday, June 20, 2009

Photos from Interlaken in the Central Hightlands

I took these photos while we were away a couple of weeks ago - it feels like 2 months ago! First week, second term is always a tough one!





I love texture photos and I'm just starting to learn how to use the camera properly - a long way to go but here are the results.














What an amazing tree! It looked to me as though it fell over and then decided to grow again! There is a quilt in there somewhere!















This little fellow popped in one afternoon, just before dusk. I took lots of photos of him - he let me get really close. It was so cold that most of the pics are blurry (my excuse and I'm sticking to it!). I think he is very young .





1 comment:

Chris said...

Whatsort of camera do you use Sally? I'm still trying to find one to buy Cx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...