Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Sleeping Beauty





This is my little Grand Daughter, Lucy. I had the honour of babysitting her and her big brother, Morgan, over lunch while their Mum, Sara, went to uni. (It's a good job I'm still home sick!). One minute she was sitting at the table eating a rice cracker - the next she was like this! Sound asleep with her eyes open! So cute! I was worried she was going to fall off the chair, but she didn't. She sat there while I made her a little bed on the couch.




3 comments:

Birdydownunder said...

the sleep of the innocent. :)

Banaghaisge said...

aw, that is really cute!!!
XXXX

Unknown said...

That's wy I had to stop and take a photo of her before I put her to bed. She really is the sweetest little girl!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...