Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Having fun with jelly!






I have been having fun! My nails are covered in paint, the kitchen is a bit of a mess and the wine is good! I've been monoprinting! I made myself a gelatin plate and just went for it!

How much fun is that! I had to throw it in the bin after I had finished - it fell to pieces but it was fun while it lasted, even as it cracked up.














The evidence!














Some of the product!



















I really like this! It is a cicad leaf.





















But this one is the best one The GHOST! In real life it looks amazing - so delicate and fine! I'll try to take a better photo later!

I love to cook and I think I'm a reasonably good cook, but this the most fun I've had in the kitchen for ages! I'll post some of the other prints later.


2 comments:

ozjane said...

Oh Sally you take me back to teaching days.
We used this for something??
I do love the fading of memory.....LOL>
We thought it clever and magic at the time. I think it duplicated ...prior to photo copiers. Yes I am that old.

Unknown said...

I was hoping someone would understand why I had so much fun! I wasn't so impressed by the "teacher prep" though! That process was part of my job - Lab tech! so I can prep the plate and do the printing! I think I will do a few more! It is so much fun!

Hugz Glenice

Give Moggie a hug for me

Sally

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...