Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Oh - I like this one too!






Gelatin Plate monoprints. The same cicad leaf. I can feel a quilt happening! But when? Oh! Need more hours in the day.










Here is the gelatin plate. I cleaned it up again ( you should see the cloths I cleaned it with - they are still wet so I can't do a portrait of them yet). Made 2 more prints with all the left over paint I had and the poor thing fell to pieces!











While I'm here! Isn't she cute! Our little lucy is the sweetest, cheekiest little possum you have ever met!
We baby sat on Sunday!







Daddy came to collect the little ones. Morgan was coming down with a bad cold and wasn't a happy camper but he did try to smile and was so good while he was here!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...