I actually got to sew today! I made more little inchies - three sets in fact. That means I only have one set to go.
This one is another sashiko block. The stitching was a little more complex and I found it a bit hard to stitch the cut end down well. I think this one will need handling gently
I bought some Lutradur! these two inchies have been made using that! They are gold fabric with red Lutradur over the top. The top one I have used 18ct gold paint to highlight the quilting and the bottom one I have used beads to do the same job.
I'm still trying to work out my August journal. The theme is motion - I think I accidentally addressed this theme with my July journal!