I sent her off last week to choose some fabric and a pattern that was close to what she had in mind. At 7 last night she appeared with a reall cute pattern and some pink cotton and some grey cotton - very pretty!
So next job was to teach her how to use a pattern. Meanwhile, as I was telling her what to do and cut a pattern off one of DGD's dresses and proceeded to make a reversible tunic. DD got as far as cutting the fabric out and will come back next week for the sewing machine lesson!
This is the other side, sage green with a red button flower.
This is the flower I made this afternoon to sew onto the yellow side with a really cute button I had in my button collection!
My last few posts are the quilting I did last weekend, a small pile of ATC's and My November Journal.
A relatively productive 7 days, I think!