The challenge is - "The F Word"!
Well, after all the ......... bits went through my mind - I rummaged through all my bits and pieces in the stash - the ones I wanted are really on the floor behind the sewing machine. I found Lisa Waltons "forest " fabric!
So here is my answer to the challenge (bindings still to be finished!
Please meet Forest Fire! I think that meets the criteria!
Here are 2 detail photos. I have used two threads in the needle and really played with the machine tension to get texture onto the surface (loops). It was a big job to get the machine back to norma to sew the first of the bindings onl!
I really have has fun with this because I threw all the quilting rules out the window! Well, I tried to!
Please let me know what you think.