Saturday, October 02, 2010

Printing Pears and Pomegranates

I'm really tired. I've spent today driving south for an hour and then doing the most amazing workshop with MARIE THERESE WISNIOWSKI. I have had so much fun and my brain is fried!

Below are the prints I made today  -  I'll tell the story next week!
















The colours in these photos aren't right but I way too tired to fix them! 


I'm going to bed right about now - Daylight saving starts tonight and that means 1 hour less sleep and then, in the morning. I have that 1 hour drive again before we start playing with paint again!

I have learnt so much today about colour and composition!  I can't wait to see what we learn tomorrow!

Hugz


7 comments:

Sherrin said...

Wow! Your prints are amazing! I love the pomegranates.

Maggi said...

Very effective designs whatever the true colour is meant to be. Enjoy tomorrow.

Lynn said...

The prints are great. And more good news -- daylight time ends the LAST weekend of October, not the first. There are erroneous reports going around about the schedule, but you will get some sleep after all!

Robbie said...

Your prints look like commercial fabric!! I mean that in a good way! Really nice job!

Lindi said...

I love them all, Sally! I want some metreage! (Robbie is right).

Robin Mac said...

She is an incredible teacher - she was teaching at Wrapt in Rocky (a Tafta forum) a couple of years ago and the results from that were just amazing. YOur stuff is really lovely. Cheers, Robin

Sharne Gregory said...

I cant wait to hear the story. Inspiring work!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...