Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Panic Stations!

My Sketchbook has to be in the post by Saturday! Eeek! That really means Friday here! Last week really slowed me down, so, today, I painted my socks off!  I also changed the paints I using.When I started the little sketchbook I thought I was using really good paint - I now know different!


This project is the biggest learning curve.  I've discovered I can draw, I can paint and I do have an over active imagination!



I've posted a collage because I'm too tired to post so many photos and I guess you wouldn't really want to look at so many photos!

You know?  I think I would really like to keep this litte sketchbook, but I wont! 

I have been painting and watching the story unfold in Queensland! Just horrid! At this time of the year we have fire not flood!  In 3 weeks time it is the first anniversary of the Victorian Bush Fires - tomorrow 5 States of Australia are under flood watch (including Tasmania) and the other State (Western Australia) has bush fires!

I do live in the most amazing country on earth, but she can be a harsh mistress!


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

elle said...

Your collage of pages is indeed wonderful. I guess we are all watching your mistress.

Penny said...

Love your sketchbook pages Sally, mine went off last week thank goodness.
We are hoping we dont have 100 mm of rain as the weather bureau says we could, but are at the moment enjoying drizzle.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...