Thursday, January 13, 2011

Queensland Flood Appeal Auction

Photobucket



I have been watching the Television in horror for the last couple of days! The Queensland floods are just horrendous. It beggars belief that that amount of water can be flowing through a city like Brisbane.


Toni at Make It Perfect is hosting a web auction to raise funds for The Queensland Flood Appeal.





Photobucket
 

I offer for auction this quilt 







KOI 
34cm x 34cm

Lino print, free motion quilted, hand painted

How the Auction works

1. Bidding will start at $50 (Australian).


2. You can place a bid by leaving a comment on this blog post with your bid amount and email address. Please make sure that your bid is higher than the previous bidder.

3. Your bid must be in whole dollar increments.

4. This auction is open to everyone, however $35 will be charged for International addresses. Postage is FREE for Australian residents.

5. The auction begins NOW and will END at midnight on Monday 24th January 2011.

6. At the close of the auction, I will contact the winner (please make sure your bid comment includes your email address). The winner will pay the winning amount directly into the Premier's Flood Relief Appeal and send me proof of payment via email. Once proof of payment has been received, I will post your quilt to you.

7. Thank you for participating and happy bidding!

If we all do a little, a lot can be achieved.  If you please either place a bid for my quilt or any of the other quilts that are on offer in the various other auctions.


Hugz




Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Linda Robertus said...

Great idea Sally. Here's the first bid: $60!

Lindi said...

$75 Sally. Hope you raise lots.

Del Soden said...

$80.00

I love that quilt.

cheering you on
D.

Linda Robertus said...

$100 :-)

Chris Donnelly said...

$125 well done, beautiful quilt, great scrabble word too!

Unknown said...

Hi Chris,

Thank you so much for your bid - I'm amazed

I think I might know who you are, but to accept the bid I need an email address.

Ta

hugz

Chris Donnelly said...

Sorry, didn't see where to put email address,now have and I've ticked the box, not too hard to guess!

Anonymous said...

Sally this is just lovely

jon wilson said...

Really very informative .....keep sharing. beauty nails elanora

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...