Wednesday, June 24, 2015






I have been missing.  I have had my life turn upside down.  I lost the love of my life last year and I have been trying to get back onto an even keel.

There is still beauty in the world (amazingly). The earth didn't stop spinning (I thought it would).

Life continues and now I have a beautiful pussy cat in my life.  Photos later.


 A still grey day in Hobart.  The light is just stunning.  There is a glow in the air.


24 hours later and there is gold in the sky and reflected on the water.


Lowestoft Bay at her stunning best.


I'm back I hope.  There will be quilts and more photos later.  And an introduction to my ginger cat. (for those of you who don't follow me on Facebook).






Hugz


3 comments:

Sherrie Spangler said...

Oh Sally, my heart goes out to you. I hope your little cat helps you heal.

Penny said...

So sorry to hear Sally, glad you are back.

Felicity said...

welcome back, lovely! xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...