Sunday, June 27, 2010

What is where in the house?


KITCHEN




Eggs boiling in the pot!

Toasted Ham, cheese and hard boiled (just) egg with pepper and mayo! 


IRONING BOARD!




Two very good books and a screen print over a mono print,( the negative of the positive print I did 2 weekends ago0 with the threads I want to use, humm might - might not!



MUM'S TEA TROLLEY!  OOPS - THE RUST DYES




Silk, cotton, over dyes, rust dyes, cheesescloth!  Mum would not be happy with where it is (the tea trolley) but she might have like what it is!

Hugz from me ( my siggy got loost somewhere!)

2 comments:

Maggi said...

I do like that negative print and that collection of fabrics looks exciting.

Ozjane said...

At least your ironing board is up and that look like real food not cup of soup and a stale bread roll from the freezer.
I am about to go to the fridge with glasses on and attend to the dates on a few objects........LOL.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...